Part 1 Formatting Your Book using Affinity Publisher. This is the first part. Part 1 if you like. It’s really about setting up your document and pages so that the actual formatting of the book can proceed without having to backtrack all the time to reset settings… I will continue with Part Two within this Read More ...
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
○ Affinity Photo Inpainting on iPad in Affinity Photo https://youtu.be/gsiHS4lRwkk
○ Knockout Text & Shapes in Affinity Photo iPad https://youtu.be/yocoRo5Ng6I
○ Affinity Photo and Gradients on iPad https://youtu.be/VcmMZA75IYw
○ Affinity Photo and Text On Curves https://youtu.be/BWNM4cWqXPI
○ Affinity Photo iPad and Working With Gradients https://youtu.be/dG9cvQB4u2Y
○ Affinity Designer and Photo. Using Perspective https://youtu.be/XcTtywtrdb0
COME SAY HI!
TOOLS & BOOKS I USE:
○ Affinity Designer for iPad – https://tinyurl.com/wlamozn
○ Affinity Photo for iPad – https://tinyurl.com/unnh3pt
○ Affinity Designer Workbook – https://amzn.to/2DDwdY
○ Affinity Photo Workbook – https://amzn.to/35Zf47D
○ DepositPhotos – https://tinyurl.com/snxl9qb
○ Scrivener – https://tinyurl.com/tfamjda
○ Scrapple – https://tinyurl.com/ts6hn3c
○ KDSPY – https://tinyurl.com/u3e6etm
○ SAM Broadcaster Pro – https://tinyurl.com/qmzw2g2
○ SAM DJ – https://tinyurl.com/s3whs46
And make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for your support so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!