Part 1 Formatting Your Book using Affinity Publisher. This is the first part. Part 1 if you like. It’s really about setting up your document and pages so that the actual formatting of the book can proceed without having to backtrack all the time to reset settings… I will continue with Part Two within this Read More ...
I use a number of books that I refer to for my writing and a number that I keep on the shelf that only get referred to now and then. All are useful though.
- Self-Editing for Fiction Writers. Rennie Browne and Dave King
- Romancing the Beat. Gwen Hayes
- Writers’ Handbook 2018. Editor J Paul Dyson.
- Mastering Amazon Ads. Brian D Meeks
- An Authors GFuide To Goodreads. Barb Drozdowich
- Help! My Facebook Ads Suck. Michael Cooper
- Scrivener for Dummies. Gwen Hernandez
- The Oxford English Dictionary. Oxford Press
- Grammatically Correct. Anne Stilman
- The Associated Press Stylebook. Associated Press
- Essential Public Affairs for journalists. James Morrison
Along with countless online documents, How-To guides and Blog comments.