The Innamincka Affair: Love. Lies. Mortal Danger. A lot can happen with an affair at Innamincka. Rebecca Boucher is a respected junior partner in a London law firm. When she’s sent to Australia to meet with the owner of a vast cattle property, she’s expecting a straightforward legal matter. But what she finds is Cooper Read More ...
I use a number of books that I refer to for my writing and a number that I keep on the shelf that only get referred to now and then. All are useful though.
- Self-Editing for Fiction Writers. Rennie Browne and Dave King
- Romancing the Beat. Gwen Hayes
- Writers’ Handbook 2018. Editor J Paul Dyson.
- Mastering Amazon Ads. Brian D Meeks
- An Authors GFuide To Goodreads. Barb Drozdowich
- Help! My Facebook Ads Suck. Michael Cooper
- Scrivener for Dummies. Gwen Hernandez
- The Oxford English Dictionary. Oxford Press
- Grammatically Correct. Anne Stilman
- The Associated Press Stylebook. Associated Press
- Essential Public Affairs for journalists. James Morrison
Along with countless online documents, How-To guides and Blog comments.
Last Updated on November 13, 2017 by @R_A_Chalmers