I only started seriously uploading content in September 2019. Then 6 months ago I started uploading my work with Affinity Photo, Designer and Publisher. My newly acquired software. So at this point, I’ve gone from 0 to 85 in just six months now. Because I’m focused on one thing. The design software I’m using.
So thank you to all those who have subscribed to my channel. You’re epic.
Remember…Sharing YouTube tips to help you grow your YouTube channel faster than you thought possible!
So what kit do I use to create my channel content?
Content made with the following.
Video production with
iMovie (Mac and iPad)
Keynote (Mac and iPad)
Pages (Mac and iPad)
IntroMate (iPad and iPhone)
PromptSmart Pro (iPad)
Book & Script Writing
Scrivener (Mac, iPad, iPhone)
Note Keeping and Repository of Ideas.
Evernote (iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows)
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
The whole Channel: https://tinyurl.com/GoToMyChannel
○ Affinity Photo Inpainting on iPad in Affinity Photo https://youtu.be/gsiHS4lRwkk
○ Knockout Text & Shapes in Affinity Photo iPad https://youtu.be/yocoRo5Ng6I
○ Affinity Photo and Gradients on iPad https://youtu.be/VcmMZA75IYw
○ Affinity Photo and Text On Curves https://youtu.be/BWNM4cWqXPI
○ Affinity Photo iPad and Working With Gradients https://youtu.be/dG9cvQB4u2Y
○ Affinity Designer and Photo. Using Perspective https://youtu.be/XcTtywtrdb0
COME SAY HI!
TOOLS & BOOKS I USE:
○ Affinity Designer for iPad – https://tinyurl.com/wlamozn
○ Affinity Photo for iPad – https://tinyurl.com/unnh3pt
○ Affinity Designer Workbook – https://amzn.to/2DDwdY
○ Affinity Photo Workbook – https://amzn.to/35Zf47D
○ DepositPhotos – https://tinyurl.com/snxl9qb
○ Scrivener – https://tinyurl.com/tfamjda
○ Scrapple – https://tinyurl.com/ts6hn3c
○ KDSPY – https://tinyurl.com/u3e6etm
○ SAM Broadcaster Pro – https://tinyurl.com/qmzw2g2
○ SAM DJ – https://tinyurl.com/s3whs46
And make sure you subscribe!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for your support so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!